Notice of Privacy
Based on articles 15 and 16 of the Federal Law on the Protection of Personal Data held by Individuals, we hereby inform you that HOTEL SAMBA and / or any of its subsidiaries or subsidiaries, domiciled at Boulevard Manuel Ávila Camacho, number 50 , building Lomas Plaza, fourth floor, interior 515, Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegation Miguel Hidalgo, CP. 11000, México, Federal District, is responsible for collecting your personal data, the use that is given to them and their protection. So we make your knowledge the following:
1. Content of Personal Data. According to the Law, "Personal Data" means any information concerning an identified or identifiable individual. For purposes of this Notice of Privacy, in a non-limiting manner, the following shall be understood as "Personal Data": Name (s) and surnames, Federal Taxpayer Registry, Unique Registry Code, date of birth, existence or not of children, domicile, fixed telephone (home or office), cell phone, email, among other similar data concerning a person.
2. Person responsible for collecting Personal Data. The area responsible for collecting your Personal Data (in this act, as well as in past and / or future events), our Personal Data Protection Department, located at Boulevard Manuel Avila Camacho, number 50, Lomas Plaza building, fourth floor, interior 515, Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegation Miguel Hidalgo, CP 11000, Mexico, Federal District, email [email protected]
3. Treatment of Personal Data. In accordance with what is established in the Law, the processing of Personal Data ("Processing of Personal Data"), the collection, use, disclosure or storage of Personal Data, by any means is considered. The use covers any action of access, handling, use, transfer or disposition of Personal Data. The processing of personal data by HOTEL SAMBA will be limited to the fulfillment of the Treatment Purposes provided in this Privacy Notice and will be subject to the following:
a. In the event that it is intended to treat your Personal Data for a purpose other than the purposes of this Privacy Notice, HOTEL SAMBA will require obtaining your consent for this purpose, new account.
b. It will be the one that is necessary, adequate and relevant for the purposes described in this Privacy Notice.
4. Purposes of the processing of Personal Data. Through this Privacy Notice, HOTEL SAMBA declares that your personal information will be used for the following purposes: to provide the services and products you have requested such as reservations, purchase of vacation packages, memberships or any other loyalty program and any other related transactions with the provision of accommodation, tourism and commercial services in general; notification of new services or products related to those already contracted or acquired; communicate about changes in them; develop studies and programs that are necessary to determine consumption habits; conduct periodic evaluations of our products and services in order to improve their quality; evaluate the quality of the service we provide, and in general, to fulfill the obligations we have contracted with you. HOTEL SAMBA may share or transmit information with members of the group to which it belongs or with third parties so that they can send you information about their products and services in general.
5. Acceptance of the treatment of Personal Data. In order for HOTEL SAMBA to carry out the Processing of Personal Data, our clients and / or owners of Personal Data must grant us the express or tacit acceptance for such treatment, which will be carried out by any of the following means:
5.1. Acceptance through electronic means
a) Publication on the HOTEL SAMBA website. In addition to disclosing the Privacy Notice by e-mail, HOTEL SAMBA will publish on the HOTEL SAMBA website the present Privacy Notice, in order that, once it finds out about its contents, it grants or denies its consent to it HOTEL SAMBA can carry out the Treatment of your Personal Data. This will also proceed in case, for any reason, HOTEL SAMBA does not have your email address or when your Personal Data are wrong or are in disuse and do not allow us to locate you.
b) Correo electrónico. Con base en la información que nos proporcione o nos haya proporcionado, HOTEL SAMBA hará llegar el presente Aviso de Privacidad mediante correo electrónico, con el fin de que, una vez que se haya enterado de su contenido, nos otorgue o niegue su consentimiento para que HOTEL SAMBA pueda llevar a cabo el Tratamiento de sus Datos Personales.
5.2. Acceptance in a personal way. When the Personal Data is obtained personally from the owner, HOTEL SAMBA will make available to you this Privacy Notice at the moment in which your Personal Data is collected through the formats HOTEL SAMBA uses or will use for such purposes. In addition, through these formats, HOTEL SAMBA will seek the acceptance or denial of the consent of the holder to submit said data to the Purposes of Treatment established in this Privacy Notice.
5.3. Tacit acceptance. Based on what is established in article 35 of the Law, the content of this Privacy Notice, as well as any modification or addition to it, will be made known to you by any of the means established in sections 5.1 and 5.2 above, and in the event that it does not express opposition to the content and scope thereof within a period of two (2) months, counted from the date on which HOTEL SAMBA informs you about the Notice of Privacy or its modifications, it will be understood that it grants its tacit consent for HOTEL SAMBA to process your Personal Data based on the Purposes of Treatment established in the Privacy Notice.
5.4. Retroactive acceptance. For all our clients who, on dates prior to the notification or publication of this Privacy Notice, have provided us with their Personal Data, either by filling out the various forms or by any other means or means, will be made known to the Privacy Notice to the provisions set forth in paragraphs 5.1 and 5.2 above, in order to grant or deny their consent (express or tacit) to HOTEL SAMBA may or may not continue processing the Personal Data based on the Purposes of Treatment set out in the Privacy Notice.
6. Limitation of use or disclosure of your Personal Data.
6.1. Actions to prevent unauthorized use or disclosure. In order to guarantee the protection of your Personal Data and to limit the unauthorized use or disclosure thereof, HOTEL SAMBA continuously carries out and will carry out the following actions:
a) Confidentiality of information. HOTEL SAMBA will keep confidentiality regarding your Personal Data collected; which shall continue even after the termination of its commercial or other relationship with the customer or holder of said Personal Data.
b) Notification of confidentiality. In the event that, for any reason, HOTEL SAMBA is required to provide its Personal Data to third parties (in the terms provided for in the Law or in this Privacy Notice), it shall notify those third parties of the obligation to comply with the provisions of the Law and the confidentiality of your Personal Data.
c) Administration of databases. Personal Data is managed and protected through the use of databases ("Database"), which are administered only by the persons designated by HOTEL SAMBA for such purpose, without their use, consultation, management or access being allowed to unauthorized persons.
d) Computer and computer systems. Our Databases are protected by firewalls and computer systems and / or computer systems focused on preventing and preventing unauthorized persons from accessing your Personal Data.
6.2. Requests to limit use or disclosure. If you wish to limit the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, in relation to one or more of the Purposes of the Processing of Personal Data (such as, for example, emails, offers, transmitting information to third parties, etc.) you can send the respective request according to the procedure established in section 7 of this Privacy Notice, or by accessing the links that are uploaded or uploaded to the HOTEL SAMBA web pages or the promotional information that we send to you .
7. Rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. It is important to inform you that you have the right to access, rectify and cancel your personal data, to oppose the treatment of them or to revoke the consent that you have granted us for that purpose. To do this, it is necessary to send the request in the terms that the Law in its Article 29 as well as in those indicated in this Notice of Privacy to the Department of Protection of Personal Data.
7.1. Department of Personal Data Protection. HOTEL SAMBA has designated a department in charge of the custody of Personal Data ("Personal Data Protection Department"), which will process your requests and promote the protection of Personal Data within HOTEL SAMBA. For the above, the Department of Personal Data makes available the following forms of contact and receipt of information and related documentation:
a) E-mail: [email protected]
b) Address: Boulevard Manuel Ávila Camacho, number 50, Lomas plaza building, fourth floor, interior 515, Colonia Lomas de Chapultepec, Delegation Miguel Hidalgo, CP 11000, Mexico Federal District.
Attention: Department of Personal Data.
7.2. Request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition. With the character of holder of Personal Data, you can submit or send to the Department of Personal Data a request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, regarding your Personal Data. Said application must contain at least:
a) Full name and address of the holder of the Personal Data, or other means to communicate the response to your request.
b) Documents proving the identity or legal representation of the holder of the Personal Data.
c) Clear and precise description of the Personal Data in respect of which it is sought to exercise any of the aforementioned rights.
d) Any other element or document that facilitates the location of Personal Data.
e) Indicate the modifications to be made and / or limitations on the use of Personal Data, in accordance with the provisions of section 6.2 of this Privacy Notice.
f)Provide the documentation that supports your request.
7.3. Resolution and communication. HOTEL SAMBA will communicate to the holder of the Personal Data the determination adopted, within a maximum period of 20 working days from the date the request was received. This period may be extended by HOTEL SAMBA on a single occasion for an equal period, provided that the circumstances of the case so warrant.
Based on the foregoing and in accordance with what is established in the Law, HOTEL SAMBA will inform the owner of the Personal Data the meaning and motivation of the resolution, by the same medium for which the application was made and accompany that resolution of the relevant evidence, where appropriate. When the request is appropriate, it will be done by HOTEL SAMBA will inform within 15 working days following the communication of the resolution adopted.
The holder may submit a request for data protection to the Federal Institute for Access to Information (IFAI) for the response received or lack of response from HOTEL SAMBA. Said request must be submitted by the holder within 15 business days following the date on which the response to the holder is communicated by HOTEL SAMBA and will be subject to the provisions of the Law.
In case of requests for access to Personal Data, it will be necessary for the applicant or his legal representative to prove their identity in advance. The obligation to access the information will be fulfilled when HOTEL SAMBA makes available to the holder the Personal Data or by issuing simple copies or electronic documents.
In the event that a person requests HOTEL SAMBA to access their Personal Data, assuming that the latter is responsible and that it is not, it will be sufficient for HOTEL SAMBA to so indicate to the holder by any means (from those established in this paragraph), in order to have the request dismissed.
The answer to your request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of the Personal Data will be free. You must cover only the justified costs of shipping or the cost of reproduction in copies or other formats, which, in due course, will let you know HOTEL SAMBA.
In the event that the same person reiterates the request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition of the Personal Data in a period 12 months after the date of the last request, the answer to your request may have an additional cost indicated by HOTEL SAMBA, in accordance with what is established in article 35 of the Law.
7.4. Negative to access Personal Data. HOTEL SAMBA may deny full or partial access to Personal Data or to the performance of rectification, cancellation or opposition to the treatment thereof, in the following cases:
a) When the applicant is not the holder or the legal representative is not accredited for it.
b) When the SAMBA HOTEL database is not found the Personal Data of the applicant.
c) When the rights of a third party are harmed.
d) When there is a legal impediment or resolution of an authority.
e) When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously made, so that the application has no matter.
7.5. 7.5. Consequences of cancellation. The cancellation of Personal Data will result in a blocking period after which HOTEL SAMBA will proceed to the deletion of the corresponding data. After canceling the corresponding Personal Data, HOTEL SAMBA will give notice to its owner.
In view of the foregoing, HOTEL SAMBA may retain the Personal Data exclusively for purposes of the responsibilities derived from the treatment referred to in the Privacy Notice.
When the Personal Data has been transmitted to third parties before rectification or cancellation and are treated by said third parties, HOTEL SAMBA must make known the request submitted by the owner, to proceed to make such rectifications or cancellations.
HOTEL SAMBA will not be obliged to cancel your Personal Data when it comes to the assumptions established in article 26 of the Law.
Also, when the information collected in the Personal Data is no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this Privacy Notice and in the applicable legal provisions, your Personal Data will be canceled from the SAMBA HOTEL Databases.
8. Changes to the Privacy Notice. HOTEL SAMBA reserves the right to make changes or updates to this Privacy Notice, at any time, for the attention of new legislation or case law, internal policies, new requirements for the provision or offer of its products and services, or for practices commercial.
Therefore, in the event that HOTEL SAMBA will modify the content of this Privacy Notice, it will make it known through any of the ways and means established in section 5 of this Notice.
9. Transfer of Personal Data. In the event that HOTEL SAMBA will transfer its Personal Data to any of its suppliers in order to carry out the Purposes of the Treatment set forth in this Privacy Notice, it will do so prior to the conclusion of confidentiality agreements and, provided that ( i) the supplier or person to whom it is transmitted agrees to submit the processing of the Personal Data to this Privacy Notice, and (ii) it is not one of the assumptions established in article 37 of the Law.
If you do not express your opposition to your Personal Data being transferred to third parties, it will be understood that you have given HOTEL SAMBA your consent to do so.